Nunnington Park Farm Campsite Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings for 3 nights or less, payment is required in full at the time of booking.
Bookings for 4 nights or more, 50% deposit is required unless your arrival date is less than 14 days from booking date. In this case payment is required in full.
2. Bookings made less than 14 days before arrival date must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
3. All bookings will be acknowledged by an email received from Anytime Bookings. Your booking will only be secured once payment has been received. The payment required to secure your booking is dependent on the duration and proximity of your stay. Please see points 1 and 2.
4. All deposits are non-refundable.
5. All nights booked are chargeable unless cancelled in writing or by email, at least 7 days before the intended arrival date.
You may advise of party changes upon arrival.
6. Pitches must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. New arrivals are welcomed on site from 12 midday.
7. Wi-Fi is available via an outside provider.
8. Electric vehicle charging from your pitch EHU is strictly prohibited.
There are charging points in North Street car park in Wiveliscombe, please ask for directions.
9. Barbecues and fire pits are allowed but please keep them up off the ground. Open fires are not allowed.
10. A nice friendly ambience during the day is flowed by a strict quietness at night.
Failure to observe this will result in you being asked to leave the site with no refund.
11. Dogs are welcome on site but due to the location we ask that you keep your dog on a lead at all times, please ask where the dog walks are.
Dogs should never be left on site unattended.
12. We ask you to leave your pitch as you find it.
13. We ask you to be respectful of your neighbours.